Good Neighbors recherche deux (02) volontaires au département des opérations, Yaoundé, Cameroun
Ref No. : GNCMR-OL-HO/RCMT-VOL-2022-06-01
Job Title : Volunteer
Number : 02
Under the supervision of : Operations Department of Good Neighbors Cameroon
Place : Good Neighbors Cameroon, Head Office (Bastos, Yaoundé)
Offer open to all interested candidates :
Good Neighbors Cameroon, an international NGO working in humanitarian and community development, as part of its activities, is launching a recruitment notice for two (02) Volunteers within the Operations Department in order to offer young people without experience a training opportunity.
Qualifications required :
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree ;
- Be able to read, write and speak French or English fluently ;
- Be punctual, courteous, tactful and able to communicate sympathetically ;
- Be available and not have any professional and/or personal commitments that could hinder the smooth running of the tasks given within the Organization ;
- Computer skills, a background in community development or humanitarian work are an asset ;
- Applicant must have at least 18 and not more than 25 years of age ;
- Applicants must comply with the internal rules of the Organization.
How to apply :
- Write a cover letter specifying the department applied for ;
- Produce Curriculum Vitae (CV) ;
- Provide contacts of persons attesting abilities and good character of the applicant ;
- Attach the highest diploma and, if possible, any other document that could justify any background in community development or project management.
N.B.: The application must be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to the Country Director of Good Neighbors Cameroon and hand-delivered to the offices of the organization located in Bastos, opposite Campost (entrance next to the Orient Rouge Restaurant, follow the directional signs).
Deadline for receipt of applications : Wednesday 15 June 2022 at 17:00
Expected date of the interview : Thursday 23 June 2022.
Expected starting date of the volunteer work : Monday 04 July 2022.
N.B : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.