Avis d’appel à manifestation d’intérêt pour la fourniture des services de consultants pour le suivi du projet et la supervision (M&S) du contrat EPC, Luanda, Angola
ENERGY SECTOR EFFICIENCY AND EXPANSION PROGRAM (ESEEP) PHASE I
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
EOI Ref: 02/CS3/RNT/2021
Project ID No.: P-AO-FAO-003
The Government of Angola has received financing from the African Development Bank (AfDB) toward the cost of the Energy Sector Efficiency and Expansion Program Phase-I (ESEEP-I) and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this loan, to payments under the contract for Consultant Services for Project Monitoring, and Supervision (M&S) of the EPC contract.
- The services included under this assignment will cover the EPC’s detail design review and construction management, including management support during the defects liability period of the Project.
- The project involves the construction of an approximately 343 km long single-circuit 400 kV overhead transmission line between Huambo and Lubango, a new 400/220/60 kV substation at Lubango and the 400 kV substation extension at the existing Huambo substation.
- The services are scheduled to be provided over a 36 (thirty-six) month period and are expected to be carried out in three phases. The Project Phases are as follows:
Phase 1: EPC detail design, and proposed equipment specifications review and approval.
Phase 2 : Construction supervision and contract management.
Phase 3: Post-construction activities, assistance to Client during the contractors’ defects liability period, guarantee inspection and reporting at the end of the defects liability.This phases also covers the review of environmental, social, health and safety readiness and compliance.
- The Rede Nacional de Transporte de Electricidade (RNT EP) now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Consultants may constitute joint ventures to enhance their chances of qualification.
- Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s “Procurement Policy for Bank-Funded Operations, dated 2015, which is available on the Bank’s website at https://www.afdb.org/en/projects-and-operations/procurement/new-procurement-policy .
A Consultant will be selected under Quality and Cost Based Selection method.
- Interested consultants may obtain further information by email during office hours: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM (Angola time).
Rede Nacional de Transporte de Electricidade (RNT-EP) Attention: Direcção de Engenharia e Gestão de Projectos
Address: Gaveto entre a Estrada do Camama e Via Expresso – Subestação Eléctrica do Camama
Telephone: +244 222 704 401
- Expressions of interest in English language must be delivered to the address below by the 19th of September of 2023 at 03:00 PM (Angola time) and mention “Consultant Services for Project Monitoring, and Supervision (M&S) of the EPC”. Alternatively, electronic submissions are acceptable through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Consultants should request confirmation of receipt of Expressions of Interest sent via this route.
RNT-EP, Luanda 29th of August 2023.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
RUI PEREIRA DO AMARAL GOURGEL